We provide personalized, customer focused service for individuals seeking coverage for health or life-related products. While there are a variety of insurance carriers in the market today, we focus on those who can offer quality, yet affordable plans. If you are interested in more information on the individual products we offer, please Contact Us.
Individual Health Insurance
Whether you are self-employed, or an individual who wishes to enroll in your own policy, we can help you find a personalized option. Here are a few common types of individual health insurance:
- Health Savings Account (HSA): High Deductible plans, compatible with HSA accounts.
- Individual PPO plans:Variety of plan designs and insurance carriers.
Short Term Medical Insurance
Temporary health insurance from 30-185 days for people who are: between jobs or laid off; looking for a lower-cost alternative to COBRA; recent college graduates; waiting for employer-sponsored coverage; or temporary/seasonal employees. The link below allow you to quote and buy Short Term Medical Insurance. If you need more information, please Contact Us.
Get your FREE, no obligation Short-Term Medical quote now!
Travel Medical Insurance
Does your current health insurance cover you when traveling outside the United Statesω International Travel Medical insurance provides coverage for US citizens traveling abroad. There are several policy types, with different riders available (sports, trip cancellation insurance). The link below allows you to quote (and purchase) International Travel Medical Insurance through our agency, at your leisure. If you would like more information, or a personalized quote, please Contact Us
Travel Medical Online application/quote
Individual Life Insurance
Financial experts consider Life insurance to be the cornerstone of sound financial planning. It is generally a cost-effective way to provide for your loved ones after you are gone. It can be an important tool to provide your family with funds for not only funeral expenses and outstanding debt, but income replacement, long-term obligations, estate planning or charitable contributions. Life insurance generally falls into these two categories:
- Term Insurance: This is the simplest, most cost-effective form of life insurance. It provides financial protection for a specific time, usually 1 to 30 years. Term insurance however, does not build cash value. Don't know how much to buy? Use the life insurance calculator.
- Permanent Insurance: As the name implies, permanent life insurance (such as universal life and whole life) provides long-term financial protection. These policies include both a death benefit and, in some cases, cash savings. Because of the savings element, premiums tend to be higher.
We can help you with all of the options available to you, as a Medicare eligible individual. We offer a wide variety of traditional Medicare Supplement (MediGAP) plans, Medicare Part D prescription drug plans, or Medicare Advantage plans, to fit your specific needs. These plans are constantly being updated, and we can help keep you up-to-date. Visit the Medicare Website to find out more information about the plans available to you, or use the plan finder tool.
Long-Term Care (LTC)
Accidents or illness can happen to anyone, at anytime. Spinal cord injuries, stroke, and multiple sclerosis are all examples of disabling illnesses that can affect anyone, at any age. Not all those requiring long-term care services are elderly; over half are under the age of 65. As we age, the need only increases. Long-Term Care (LTC) addresses a wide range of services that provide ongoing assistance when you are chronically ill, and can no longer care for yourself independently. These costs can be astronomical; only a few years in a nursing facility could deplete retirement and personal savings.Will you be able to cover the costs associated with long-term care? Long-Term Care Insurance helps:
- Preserve your assets for your family, instead of spending the money on long-term care.
- Protect your independence of choice; choose where to receive care.
- Protect family from assuming full-time caregiver responsibilities.
- Premiums may be partially tax-deductible.